Saturday, April 21, 2012

Donated Bicycle and Shipping

Hi, I would like to thank all the folks at Bicycling Magazine and specifically Chris Lambiase and Nick Sowards for donating a 2012 Jamis Aurora Elite Touring Bike for my ride. And thanks to Jamis for manufacturing such a great bike. Its perfectly setup for this ride. 30 gears with a strong frame to hold my gear and a very comfortable riding position. I need all the help i can get ;)

I would also like to thank FedEx for shipping my bike and gear free of charge to Amsterdam and from Paris back to the states. Its very generous of them and have enjoyed working with Scott Fiedler and his crew coordinating this.

The children who benefit from the generous donations most important but its events like this that make one realize there are so many wonderfully caring people out there who want to help.

Thank you everyone !

Donated Jamis Touring Bike

No comments:

Post a Comment