Sunday, April 29, 2012

Progress Report: Fund Raising for Make-A-Wish

Good morning, I was just listening to sports radio so i will write this as a sports radio host would. I'm not so sure i can't be happier about the total we've raised for Make a Wish so far (If you listen to sports radio have you noticed this ? Where do they find these guys). Translation: I'm elated with the donations. To date the total donations are $22,955. We are $2545.00 from granting 4 wishes to children with life threatening diseases. I will be taking donations throughout my ride. I am doing this because i plan to post pictures of me exhausted after riding 100 miles. Maybe seeing these pictures will cause you to feel sorry for me and donate. Or, maybe not. 

Thanks to all the generous people who have donated and to the companies who have donated products and services to my ride. I am extremely grateful. 

if you wish to donate you can do so here 

http://friends.wish.org/054-000/page/David-Weiss/Riding-for-Wishes.htm 


Of course this is not actually me as i don't have hair but you get the picture


No comments:

Post a Comment