Friday, May 4, 2012

Cough and Make A Wish Folks

A bad cough has spoiled my training for this week but i think i'll be back at it tomorrow. I leave for Amsterdam a month from tomorrow and we are less than $2000 short of 4 wishes. I am confident we'll get there.

I was thinking today how lucky and happy i am to be able to do this for Make A Wish children. I also thought of all the people involved at Make A Wish who work hard every day to make these these special wishes happen. Kim Smith who has worked with me throughout the process works tirelessly for this cause. She is all over the place doing so many things to make these wishes happen. When i was in Chicago Susan Schultz did the same thing. They are the people we should all be so happy for. They are out there making a difference everyday. I am grateful for them.

By the way, does anyone know how to say "i'm completely lost" in French ?

No comments:

Post a Comment