Sunday, May 13, 2012

Belgian Waffles !

Hi All, My Brother and his Wife had a brunch today for mothers day and i was hungry. I ate 2 Belgian waffles and 1 eggs benedict. A couple hours later i got on the bike for a ride. Based on my energy level i highly recommend waffles before a long ride. did about 40 miles and was keeping a pace i haven't kept in a while. I burned off the waffles and then some. Considering i am riding through Belgium i am hoping the waffles are actually Belgian and they serve them. If they do, i should have no problem finishing this ride in 7 days. Thanks Bro!

26 days until i begin my ride. Again, thanks to everyone who donated and sponsored me.

Now i am tired, i suppose it comes with age. Bedtime and then a productive day at work tomorrow.


I hope these don't make me look like this guy (note: i don't wear outfits like this when i ride. no place for this:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment