Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wrestling Weight and Very Generous/Caring people

I feel like i'm back at my old Wrastling weight in high school which was 138. Definitely not ! it just feels that way. I haven't run any stairs and ridden a stationary bike in a snowmobile suit but just cutting the carbs and going for long rides outside has done the trick.

People are surprised when i tell them i am doing this ride alone but to me its part of the challenge. Without the challenge it wouldn't feel like i had done anything for the kids who go through so much everyday. We are creeping up on 4 wishes and i am so grateful to my family, friends, colleagues, strangers, sponsors, etc.. who have done so much for me to make this happen.

Thanks again to the CEO of my company for offering to round up to the next wish wherever we end up with fundraising.  Duncan is a very generous and caring person who is doing a ton of work for charity, especially for children with Autism. Currently he is working to raise money to build a new school for Children with Autism who need special services and attention. Guess i'm in sort of a sentimental mood, it happens.

Anyway, less than a month to go and i feel good (as good as an old man can feel).





No comments:

Post a Comment