Monday, June 11, 2012

Brussels Ceremony and Ride to Mons

As I was in Amsterdam i was given an extremely warm reception in Brussels. One of the many things i will take away from this adventure is what a great bunch of very nice people we work with. I don't have pictures from the bell ringing yet as my blackberry is on the fritz (again). Duncan, if you read this can we switch to iPhones please ?

I was welcomed with none other than Belgian waffles, coffee and OJ not to mention all the interesting folks i spoke to and rode out of the city with. I was given very nice gifts by the brussels folks as well as the Belgian representative from Make A Wish, Carine Cappelle.

It would be an understatement to say todays ride was very difficult. Many long hills and rain for most of the day. Yes, more complaining from me. I am hoping to ride from Mons Belgium to Saint Quentin tomorrow. Hopefully i will have better weather. Signing off for now.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment