Monday, June 4, 2012

Social Media experiment

Hi All, I haven't been overly involved in the social media revolution but i have found through preparing for my my ride that it can be very useful for events like the adventure i am departing on tomorrow. I have a blog, i have a you tube channel for my video clips while on the ride, i have a twitter account for the ride, and i'm posting stuff on Facebook.It may be overkill but I decided this will be a good place experiment with social media. Here are the links to my various sites:


  • Make A Wish Page- http://friends.wish.org/054-000/page/David-Weiss/Riding-for-Wishes.htm
  • Blog - http://davemawride.blogspot.com
  • Youtube channel - www.youtube.com/daveweiss68
  • Facebook - www.facebook.com/daveweiss68
  • Twitter - @DaveMawRide
So as you can see, i will be posting stuff all over the place. Mostly you can look at the blog and i will link you to the other sites for stuff. 

I have a helmet cam, a still camera, a GPS which can upload routes to the web, an Ipad with keyboard, etc.. now i just need to ride !!









No comments:

Post a Comment